September 30th - October 14th
Autumn in JapanTokyo in autumn - crisp air and soft sun, what more could you want
Limited spots - apply in advanceJoin Priority List
The Autumn in Japan study trip offers all the delights of Tokyo at the perfect time of year. As the air starts to chill and takes a crisp edge, you can wrap up and try out activities that are at the heart of Japan. Start by sticking on your yukata, relax at a tea ceremony and learn the art of calligraphy, you’ll feel like you’re meant to be here by the end of it. We’ve paired this with a homestay as the basic accommodation, so you can get that complete feeling of Japanese life. It’s important to mix it up a bit as well so take a trip to Tokyo Disneyland and practice your Japanese on your favourite characters.
Sing your heart out at Karaoke
Learn how to wear a yukata
Try some Creative Calligraphy
Relax at a Tea Ceremony
Meet your heros at Disneyland
Dine at Alcatraz
Climb Tokyo Skytree
Make some tasty wagashi
Cruise down from Asakusa to Odaiba
Choose your plan
- Dine at Alcatraz A dining experience with a difference, have your dinner while locked up. Get served by some special waitresses in this weird and wonderful Alcatraz restaurant.
- Sing your heart out at Karaoke Get together and pick your favourite songs to sing along to. All the hits you can't get out of your head both Japanese and International!
- Climb Tokyo Skytree See the sights of Tokyo from a different angle, above! Climb up to the top of the Tokyo Skytree for some amazing views across the metropolis.
- Cruise down from Asakusa to Odaiba Wonder at the traditional delights of Asakusa, before hopping on a boat to cruise down to Odaiba to see the new giant Unicorn Gundam.
- Make some tasty wagashi Join this alternative session and learn how to make wagashi - traditional Japanese sweets. See if you can craft with mochi and anko and then, best of all, taste your creations.
- Learn how to wear a yukata