Our Coding Bootcamp Study Trip will give you the chance to study at Japan’s only Silicon Valley-born coding bootcamp, while also joining in tours and cultural activities aimed to show you the best that Tokyo has to offer.
With this course you will be able to get a clear understanding of fundamental programming concepts so that you can learn to think and grow like an engineer. You will be able to create logic using code, develop engineering autonomy, and practice a growth mindset.
Perfect for those who want to learn to code while also taking the advantage of the location and experience life in Japan.
For more info about the curriculum, please contact us.
Dine out at an Izakaya
Get Creative with Furoshiki
Practice your calligraphy
Be Loud and Learn Taiko
Sing your heart out at Karaoke
Choose your plan
- Experience Shibori We're sure you've heard of tie-dyeing, This technique dates back to the 8th century. In Japan, the population has been using different ways of binding, stitching, folding and twisting cloth and traditionally dying the materials with blue indigo colour to create some of the most beautiful patterns. This is a great chance to create your own design and make something that you can take back home with you, to give as a gift or to keep as a memory of your time in Japan.
- Try some Creative Calligraphy Japanese calligraphy or 'shodo' truly is an art form. Why not pick your favourite character from your lessons and turn it into your own personal artwork.
- Get Creative with Furoshiki Whether giving a gift or wrapping your lunch, add that truly special touch by learning this beautiful craft. Traditional furoshiki wrapping cloth brings an elegance to make it a true art.
- Be Loud and Learn Taiko Traditional Japanese drums commonly known as Taiko are great for making some noise. Watch some professionals at work, then give it a go yourself and see if you have the rhythm.
- Sing your heart out at Karaoke We're sure you've heard of karaoke, but have you experienced Japanese style karaoke? In a private booth for your group, two microphones and take it in turns to sing along to your favourite songs. If you are brave enough, why not whip out those Japanese songs you know to impress your new friends!
- Dine out at an Izakaya No trip to Japan is complete without a trip to a traditional Izakaya for an after-school drink. Bond with your fellow travellers over a drink and some delicious food.
- Basic Accommodation
- Coding classes
- Travel/Health Insurance
- Activity Transportation
Booking of this trip is not possibile in this moment, please enter our waiting list for upcoming trips.
The content of the course and the type of activities included might change depending on the situation (such as Covid restrictions)
What You Need To Know
Study Trip Dates
To July 9th