June 7th - July 6th
JLPT Study TripTake your learning to the next level and take the JLPT test in Tokyo!
Limited spots - apply in advance!Discover
If you are studying Japanese and want to take the Japanese Language proficiency test (JLPT), then why not come and take the test in Japan this July? You’ll be able to get away from the daily distractions and fully immerse yourself in your studies and the Japanese culture. With 4 weeks of lessons, you’ll be able to work on your conversation abilities, vocabulary, listening and more before you take the exam in Tokyo! Don’t worry we’ll take care of all the paperwork, so you can focus on your studies and whilst you’re here, to make sure you’ve got a good study/life balance, join some activities to absorb some Japanese culture as well as the language. Whether it’s chilling out at an izakaya or letting out some stress with taiko, your JLPT studying will be a lot more exciting in Japan!
Dine out at an Izakaya
Be Loud and Learn Taiko
Expand your mind at the Edo Museum
Visit Hollywood Digital University
Visit the Ghibli Museum
Try some Creative Calligraphy
Sing your heart out at Karaoke
Take your next JLPT test in Japan!
Choose your plan
- Visit the Ghibli Museum Are you familiar with Studio Ghibli? The animation studio behind favorites such as Totoro, the Cat Bus, etc. Even if you're not, you can still enjoy this amazing museum dedicated to showcasing the art and techniques of animation. The architecture of the buildings alone will bring out your inner child. On top of that you can enjoy themed sweets in their cafe, a theatre showing short films exclusive to the museum, and a nice souvenir shop for you hardcore fans who want to get memorabilia from your favourite films.
- Dine out at an Izakaya No trip to Japan is complete without a trip to a traditional Izakaya for an after-school drink. Bond with your fellow travellers over a drink and some delicious food.
- Visit Hollywood Digital University Visit one of the leading animation and game design University in Tokyo. You will discover the facilities where magic happens, and get a chance to attend a lecture about history of animation. To conclude, professional cosplayers will join the group, for an exciting photo session!
- Try some Creative Calligraphy Japanese calligraphy or 'shodo' truly is an art form. Why not pick your favourite character from your lessons and turn it into your own personal artwork.
- Expand your mind at the Edo Museum The Edo period was known for it's changing politics and culture and so much more. Learn about the period of history that shaped modern-day Japan in the newly renovated Edo-Tokyo museum.
- Be Loud and Learn Taiko Traditional Japanese drums commonly known as Taiko are great for making some noise. Watch some professionals at work, then give it a go yourself and see if you have the rhythm.
- Sing your heart out at Karaoke We're sure you've heard of karaoke, but have you experienced Japanese style karaoke? In a private booth for your group, two microphones and take it in turns to sing along to your favourite songs. If you are brave enough, why not whip out those Japanese songs you know to impress your new friends!
- Basic Accommodation
- Language Classes
- Travel/Health Insurance
- JLPT Test
- Activity Transportation
Booking of this trip is not possibile in this moment, please enter our priority list for upcoming trips.
N.B. Price includes school lessons, accommodation, health insurance. Flights are not included in the price.
What You Need To Know
Study Trip Dates
To July 6th