June 6th - June 27th
Summer Course – JuneExplore Seoul in the Summer
Limited spots - apply in advance!Discover
The June Summer Course Korea Study Trip is ideal for those that want to get a taste of Korea over the beautiful summer months. With a choice between a 2 week course or a 3 week course, you can customize your trip to get the best out of Seoul. There’s a special mix of activities to make sure you see both the modern delights of this great city as well as the history that the city was built on. As well as a chance to explore Seoul, you’ll be able to try on a Hanbok, visit Changdeokgung Palace, and make a name seal. There’s even a weekend trip out the city to the Demilitarized zone to learn the background about this much discussed area. Most importantly there will be many opportunities to practice your newly developed Korean language skills as you try out all these activities.
A safe travel experience – Read now
DMZ weekend tour
Expand your skills and learn how to make Bulgogi
Cruise down the Han river
Experience Korean BBQ at Night
Dance like a K-Pop star
Wander around a Korean folk village
Changdeokgung Palace and Hanbok Try-out
Choose your plan
- N-Seoul Tower Ride the cable car up to N Seoul Tower and explore this island in the sky. It has got restaurants, observation decks, and cool shops. It's a sight to behold lit up at night.
- Changdeokgung Palace and Hanbok Try-out We'll give you the chance to dress up in a traditional Hanbok. Pretend you've gone back in time and explore the Changdeokgung Palace, one of the 'Five Grand Palaces' from the Joseon Dynasty.
- Experience Korean BBQ at Night Nothing is better than tasting Korean BBQ in the country it comes from! Make various Ssam, parcels of wrapped leafy vegetables with different fresh ingredients along with grilled meat.
- Dance like a K-Pop star Come join us at a K-Pop dance school. You'll get to listen to your favourite tunes and learn some new moves.
- Wander around a Korean folk village Visit a Korean folk village with us and travel back in time to understand traditional Korean culture and learn about the Joseon period.
- DMZ weekend tour We'll take you on an amazing trip to the demiliterized zone in the north of the country. Take a tour around this place that often seems shrouded in confusion and mystery.
- Master Taekwondo Watch in wonder as these great Taekwondo practitioners take each other on. Do you think you've got what it takes? Then you'll get a chance to try it for yourself and learn from the masters.
- Expand your skills and learn how to make Bulgogi Translated as 'fire meat', this delicious staple of Korean cuisine is not as hard as you think to make. Join us to learn how to yourself and impress your friends back home with your new skills.
- Cruise down the Han river See Seoul in a different light. Travel down the river Hangang with us at night and see the bright lights of Seoul from the water.
- Data Sim Card
- Airport Pick Up
Booking of this trip is not possibile in this moment, please enter our priority list for upcoming trips.
Please note that the Silver Price is for the 2-week course, while the Gold Price is for the 3-week course. For more detailed information about the 3-week course prices please check the application form or get in contact with us!
The 2-week and 3-week course will give you the complete experience of living and studying in Korea: you’ll have lots of chances to meet Korean people and make new friends.
Please note: All Plans include the application fee, school lessons, and accommodation. Flights aren’t included in the cost of the course.
What You Need To Know
Study Trip Dates
To June 27th