July 24th - August 7th
Youth KoreaPerfect for 14-17 Year Olds looking for an adventure
Limited spots - apply in advance!Discover
If you are looking for an adventure, the Youth Korea Study Trip is made for you! Designed for 14 to 17 year olds, it’ll give you the opportunity to explore this amazing country without your parents worrying. We’ve organized lessons at Lexis Korea, one of the leading language schools in Korea, and mixed in loads of fun activities to let you explore the Hallyu wave and practice your new skills. Try out K-Pop dancing, singing in a Noraebang, and a Korean amusement park! You’ll have so much to tell your friends about.
Make a name seal
Hongdae busking and BT21 shop
Dance like a K-Pop star
Noraebang, Korean Karaoke
Check out Seoul's amusement parks
Get lost in the trick eye museum
Take a tour of Myeong-Dong
Gyeongbok Royal Palace
Choose your plan
- Hongdae busking and BT21 shop Feel the amazing vibe of the K-pop dancers outdoors at the famous Hongdae busking street. You will also visit the BT21 shop to buy gifts for you and your friends.
- Making Bulgogi Translated as 'fire meat', this delicious staple of Korean cuisine is not as hard as you think to make. Join us to learn how to make it and impress your friends back home with your new skills.
- Dance like a K-Pop star Come join us at a K-Pop dance school. You'll get to listen to your favourite tunes and learn some new moves.
- Noraebang, Korean Karaoke Sing your heart out with your new friends. Try Noraebang, the Korean version of karaoke for yourself and then treat yourself to some well-earned food with some traditional Korean dishes.
- Check out Seoul's amusement parks Come with us to one of Seoul's amusement parks and go wild on the dozens of rides and crazy attractions.
- Get lost in the trick eye museum You won't want to leave and may not be able to! The trick eye museum takes you to another surreal world full of amazing wonders.
- Take a tour of Myeong-Dong Try out the tasty Street Food of Myeong-Dong. It's a sensory overload but with a lot of tasty treats.
- Gyeongbok Royal Palace Take a trip to downtown Seoul and visit Korea's famous Gyeongbok Royal Palace. Over 600 years old and the largest of the Five Grand Palaces, it's a spectacular sight and a great chance to absorb the history of Korea.
- N-Seoul Tower Ride the cable car up to N Seoul Tower and explore this island in the sky. It has got restaurants, observation decks, and cool shops. It's a sight to behold lit up at night.
- Make a name seal Create your own name seal, a brilliant and unique souvenir. Koreans have used name seals since the 2nd century B.C. and is still often used instead of a signature.
- Master Taekwondo Watch in wonder as these great Taekwondo practitioners take each other on. Do you think you've got what it takes? Then you'll get a chance to try it for yourself and learn from the masters.
- Data Sim Card
- Activity Transportation Costs
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport return service
Booking of this trip is not possibile in this moment, please enter our priority list for upcoming trips.
The Gold Plan let’s you maximize your time in Korea while experiencing all of your favorite Korean Wave activities.
The Gold Plan includes all the above plus the application fee, Korean lessons, and accommodations. The flight to Korea is NOT included.
What You Need To Know
Study Trip Dates
To August 7th